For those interested in blockchain and CLE, an excellent, on demand program from The Center for Law, Science & Innovation at the ASU Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law.
“The Center for Law, Science & Innovation recently hosted a Blockchain Speaker Series that brought together CEOs, legislators, and legal professionals to discuss present and future legal challenges and regulation related to blockchain technology.
The series is now available as On Demand CLE. The 4-hour course features the following engaging topics and expert speakers:
- Caroline Lynch (Copper Hill Strategies)
- Mark Goldstein (International Research Center)
- Jay Carpenter (Desert Blockchain)
- Congressman David Schweikert (Congressional Blockchain Caucus)
- State Rep. Jeff Weninger (Sponsor of Arizona’s Smart Contracts Law)
- Chief Counsel Paul Watkins (Arizona Attorney General’s Office)
- Mac McGary (President – Sweetbridge Alliance)
- Ryan Taylor (CEO – Dash)
- Mike Boyd (CEO – RealBlock)
- Scott Henderson (Founder – NewLAWu.s.)
- Bryce Suzuki (Managing Partner – Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner)
- Joshua Boehm (Associate – Perkins Coie)