Researchers continue to identify more and more genes that appear relevant to development of mesothelioma. Are you experts and trial team ready? If not, consider the upcoming webinar described below.
JURORS, GENOMICS AND TORT LITIGATION WEBINAR: BREAKING DOWN THE SCIENCE OF GENOMICS FOR JURORS, ATTORNEYS AND THE BENCH
Monday, May 15, 2017
2:00 – 3:30pm EST
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of tort cases where genomic evidence is being used
- Basic explanation of DNA mutations and why they matter
- Analysis of jury interest in genetic information
- Analysis of talking to juries about “alternative causes”
- Plaintiff – defense counterpoint on the changing role of epidemiology
- Plaintiff- defense counterpoint on talking about what happened (or not) with cancer in one particular person
- Costs related to genetic analysis
Kirk T. Hartley, Esq.
LSP Group LLC – Law Science Policy
James A. Lowery, Esq.,
Gordon & Rees
Yvonne Stevens, LL.M., LL.B.
Faculty, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Faculty Fellow, Center for Law, Science & Innovation
Honors Faculty, Barrett, The Honors College
Arizona State University
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Beus Center for Law and Society
Howard E. Jarvis, Esq.
Woolf, McClane, Bright, Allen & Carpenter, PLLC
Bill Kohlburn, Esq.
Simmons Hanly Conroy
Cost is $129 per registration. This includes unlimited listeners from one phone line. Each registration includes one CLE application for one state.
Additional CLE applications are $25 per state.
Additional phone lines are $29 each.
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Katie Milnes with questions regarding CLE: email@example.com
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio at firstname.lastname@example.org